Google+ Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Tao te ching

The "Ever Alert Aware Presence" that listens to the voice in our heads, even in our dreams, is beyond ones superficial corporeal identity; beyond ones programming, beyond their ego, beyond who they "Think" that they are.

This pure aware presence that looks through all eyes, that resides in the silence behind the seen, states that, "I AM".

It is impersonal and unconditional.

Everyone can state that "I Am".

"I Am that I AM", No more or less....

So, stop adding to and subtracting from your presence.

As all are already whole as they are.

Oz never gave nothing to the Tin man, that he didn't, didn't already have.

Signed: "I AM"



One is not a doctor, a laborer, a lawyer, a carpenter, a president, a secretary, etc......., this is what they do, it is not who they are.

Ones deepest essence is "I AM", PERIOD", no more or less.