Google+ Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Buddha and Lord Buddha

The Buddha (බුද්ධ) has no title. But the ‘lord Buddha’ is a title. Some one who doesn’t see the Buddha, he/she gives a title to Buddha. When I write article to Lankadeepa Sunday edition, I just write Buddha (බුද්ධ) in my articles but the editor correct it to Lord Buddha (බුදුන් වහන්සේ). Most of people are accusing me that I do not respect the Buddha (mean title Buddha). I have already killed all of the titles Buddhas to see ‘Buddha’. Please don’t take this to standard words (සම්මුතිය). I have no any kind of title Buddha to warship. The Buddha is beyond the knowledge. Definitely, you have path to see the Buddha. Please wait. Argue with me or criticize me and finally you can kill me, like Angulimala did. Angulimala killed 999. Finally he completed the 1000 by killing the title Buddha. No two Buddhas arise in the same time. Once you see the truth (Buddha) all other Buddhas will be eliminated.
                                                       Dr. Tissa Senanayaka (July 29, 2010 at 6:42am)